Последние сообщения

Страницы: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Видео / Re: Обзор на первую игру серии
« Последний ответ от ATLUS 08 Июнь 2018, 20:14:30 »
Rikishi, обязательно посмотрю твои ролики, заинтриговал :)
Новости сайта и форума / Re: Новости.
« Последний ответ от ATLUS 08 Июнь 2018, 20:11:32 »
Тут случилось такое событие Yeo наверное все его помнят выпустил свою игру в стиме, я пока не долго в неё поиграл но вроде все классно  (Да!)
https://store.steampowered.com/app/846110/

Ещё из новостей: Arc System Work готовится перевыпустить все 8 битные игры одним комплектом http://www.kuniokun.jp/the_world/ на всех актуальных платформах.
Draico, Спасибо!
Ром хакинг, модинг / ROM hacking
« Последний ответ от JesseVoss 23 Май 2018, 17:15:28 »
Hello,

ROM hacking is the process of modifying a ROM image of a video game to alter the game's graphics, dialogue, levels, gameplay, and/or other elements. This is usually done by technically inclined video game fans to breathe new life into a cherished old game, as a creative outlet, or to make essentially new unofficial games using the old game's engine.
ROM hacking is generally accomplished through use of a hex editor (a program for editing non-textual data) and various specialized tools such as tile editors, and game-specific tools which are generally used for editing levels, items, and the like, although more advanced tools such as assemblers and debuggers are occasionally used. Once ready, they are usually distributed on the Internet for others to play on an emulator or games console.[1]
Fan translation (known as "translation hacking" within the ROM hacking community) is a type of ROM hacking; there are also anti-censorship hacks that exist to restore a game to its original state, which is often seen with older games that were imported, as publishers' content policies for video games (most notably, Nintendo's) were much stricter in the United States than Japan or Europe. Although much of the methodology applies to both types of hacking, this article focuses on "creative hacking" such as editing game levels.

For More Details:-
Video content studio

Thank you
Ром хакинг, модинг / IPS patching is destroying my ROM.
« Последний ответ от JesseVoss 23 Май 2018, 17:13:21 »
Hello,

I'm trying to play a Super Mario World ROM hack, so I'm following the steps as necessary; download a clean ROM, use Lunar IPS to patch the ROM with the IPS file from the ROM hack, and then run it in the newest version of Zsnes.
This worked once for me. I got one ROM hack to work. When I tried to run another patched ROM file, it gave me the "BAD ROM" message on the bottom of the screen. Before I patched the ROM file, I tested to make sure it was fine, and it was. I tried to run the other patched ROM file, and it still works. I looked on the forums here, and read about trying to remove the header from the IPS file. I did this, but it hasn't helped at all. Now whenever I patch the .smc file, zsnes tells me the file is invalid.
I've stressed all of my options; redownloading a new ROM everytime, trying a new IPS file, redownloading Lunar IPS, redownloading zsnes. I don't know what to do at this point.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://board.zsnes.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12863
Creative video advertising studio

Thank you

Игра по сети / Why Is Gaming Culture So Toxic?
« Последний ответ от JesseVoss 16 Май 2018, 12:07:28 »
Hi,

Toxicity is a constant in online games. It manifests in many ways: Racist trash-talking in the latest online shooter, explicit comments when a woman enters voice chat, and bullying teammates over perceived failures are all rife in today's pwnage servers. Toxicity has pushed me away from some of my favorite games, as the fun of mastering the mechanics is quickly soured by someone griefing my team or shouting abuse at me for missing a shot. It's gotten to the point where I find single-player games much more relaxing, and I know that I'm not alone. So why are online gamers so toxic? And what can be done to mitigate this behavior?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1404937
Product demo video production company

Thanks!

Новости сайта и форума / Re: Поздравления
« Последний ответ от GhostDog 17 Март 2018, 12:51:43 »
Spirit_Of_Inkognito, с прошедшим тебя  ;)
Флуд / Re: Общение
« Последний ответ от Rikishi 18 Февраль 2018, 18:06:44 »
Spirit_Of_Inkognito, 3+ не доводилось собрать на меднафе. Вообще, надо поспрошать кого-нибудь, кто турнирами увлекается с соседних групп по Кунио. Инструкцию по настройке как раз на Nekketsu Sports Tournaments находил. Подозреваю, что можно.
Ваше творчество / Re: The friends of Riki Samejima
« Последний ответ от Spirit_Of_Inkognito 18 Февраль 2018, 02:55:07 »

В апреле релиз, надеюсь. А может в июле.
Флуд / Re: Общение
« Последний ответ от Spirit_Of_Inkognito 18 Февраль 2018, 02:51:46 »
Rikishi, здорова! Вроде никогда не слыхал об этом эмуле. А он позволяет играть 3-4м игрокам по сети на фк/несе? Помню, раньше, когда интересовался игрой по сети, то нормально получалось играть только напрямую через virtuanes (больно)
Страницы: [1] 2 3 ... 10